- Places Covered: Delhi,Mandawa,Mandawa,Bikaner,Jaisalmer,Jodhpur,Udaipur,Chittorgarh,Pushkar,Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri ,Agra,Kathmandu.
- Tour Highlights: Delhi,Mandawa,Mandawa,Bikaner,Jaisalmer,Jodhpur,Udaipur,Chittorgarh,Pushkar,Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri ,Agra,Kathmandu.
Day 01:Arrive Delhi
- Arrive at New Delhi International Airport. You will be received by our representative and transfer to Hotel.
- Rest of the day free for independent activities. O/N stay at Delhi
Day 02:Delhi City Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel. Later proceed for Delhi City Tour
- Visit Old Delhi – Red Fort, Jama Maszid, Raj Ghat & Chandni Chowk
- Visit New Delhi – Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, President House & Parliament House(photo stop)
- Evening free to relax or you can visit Connaught Place Shopping centre.
- Overnight stay at Delhi
Day 03:Delhi – Mandawa
- Today drive to Mandawa: a compact little town of Shekhavati region, Arrive and Check into hotel.
- In the afternoon visit Havelis & beautiful frescoes.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04:Mandawa – Bikaner
- After breakfast checkout and drive to Bikaner.
- Arrive and check-in at hotel. Afternoon proceed for a half day city tour of Bikaner
- Visit Junagarh Fort and Museum, Camel Breeding farm and Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok (Rat Temple)
- Overnight Stay at Bikaner.
Day 05:Bikaner – Jaisalmer
- Breakfast at Hotel, later check-out and drive to Jaisalmer – The Golden City
- Arrive and Checkin at Hotel. rest of teh day free for relax or to explore the street markets of Jaisalmer
- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer
- After breakfast proceed for Jaisalmer city tour
- Visit Gadisar Lake, Jain Temples, Sonar Fort, Patwon ki Haveli & to Bada Bagh (Royal Cenatops)
- Later afternoon drive to Khuri sand dunes to enjoy Camel ride on dunes with the colors of Sunset
- Evening drive Back to Jaisalmer. O/N stay at Jaisalmer
Day 07:Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
- Morning after breakfast checkout and drive to Jodhpur
- Arrive and Checkin at Hotel.
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore, Balsamand Palace and Lake
- Overnight Stay at Jodhpur
Day 08:Jodhpur – Udaipur
- Breakfast at Hotel. Later checkout and drive to Udaipur
- Enroute visit beautiful Jain Temples at Ranakpur
- Arrive Udaipur and Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. O/N stay at Udaipur
- Breakfast at Hotel and proceed for a half day tour of City of Lakes
- Visit City Palace Complex & Museum, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari, Rana Pratap Memorial, Monsoon Palace and Moti Magri.
- Afternoon enjoy Boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Late afternoon you can visit Shilpgram (Craftsman Village) showcasing rural life and tradition.
- You can enjoy Folk Dance, Horse and Camel Ride and can buy souvenirs from here.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 10:Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Pushkar
- After breakfast check-out and drive to Pushkar.
- Enroute visit Chittorgrah – Victory Tower, Chittorgarh Fort and Padmini Palace
- Arrive Pushkar and Checkin at Hotel.Overnight stay at Pushkar
Day 11:Pushkar – Jaipur
- After breakfast visit Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake & Apteshewar Temple
- Later checkout and drive to Jaipur
- Arrive and Checkin at Hotel. Evening free for independent activities
- Overnight stay at Ranthambhore
Day 12:Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast at hotel proceed for Jaipur City Tour
- Visit Amber Fort, The Ancient Capital of the state until 1728. See Sheesh Mahal Chamber of Mirrors, Diwan-e-aam (Hall of Public Audience) and Diwan-e-khas (Hall of Private Audience) & Sukhmandir.
- Later visit Jal Mahal, Maharaja’s City Palace, Royal Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds), Albert Museum Hall & Birla Temple.
- Evening you can visit the Johri Bazaar or Visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani Dinner
- Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 13:Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
- Breakfast at Hotel. Checkout and drive to Agra.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri en-route, See Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal.Continue drive to Agra
- Arrive Agra and checkin at Hotel
- Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 14:Agra City Tour – Delhi
- After breakfast City tour of Agra
- Visit Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains
- Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience and Itmad-ud-daulah.
- Afternoon checkout and drive to Delhi
- Upon Arrival checkin at Hotel. O/N stay at Delhi
Day 15:Delhi – Kathmandu (By Air)
- After breakfast checkout and transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to Kathmandu
- Arrive Kathmandu Airport, meet our representative and drive to Hotel.
- Checkin at Kathmandu Hotel. Evening free for relax. O/N stay at Kathmandu
Day 16:Kathmandu City Tour
- Morning after breakfast, Kathmandu city tour
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhnath Stupa, Basantapur Durbar Square, Hanuman Dokha Palace and Swyambhunath- The Monkey Temple.
- Return back to Hotel in the evening. O/N stay at Kathmandu
- Morning visit Bhaktapur – means the city of devotees, situated at an altitude of 4600 ft., 13 kms east of Kathmandu.
- Also Visit Nagarkot 32 Kms east of Kathmandu to have spectacular view of Mount Everest
- Evening drive back to Kathmandu. O.N stay at Kathmandu
Day 18:Kathmandu – Departure
- After breakfast time free till departure
- Later transfer to Kathmandu Airport to board your flight for onward Journey.
- Accommodation in shared twin room with Meals as mentioned.
- Sightseeing tours and inter city transfers in private vehicle with air-con.
- Meals as mentioned.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Visa fee for India (Depends on nationality)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Any International/ Domestic Airfare
- Any camera fee applicable at monuments
- Other meals, tip, drinks, personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Any optional activities or additional tours during free time.