- Places Covered: Delhi,Jaipur,Pushkar, Jodhpur,Udaipur ,Mumbai ,Cochin,Munnar,Alleppey, Kovalam,Trivandrum
- Tour Highlights: Delhi,Jaipur,Pushkar, Jodhpur,Udaipur ,Mumbai ,Cochin,Munnar,Alleppey, Kovalam,Trivandrum
Day 01:Arrive Delhi
- Arrive at New Delhi International Airport. You will be received by our representative and transfer to Hotel.
- Rest of the day free for independent activities. O/N stay at Delhi
Day 02:Delhi City Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel. Later proceed for Delhi City Tour
- Visit Old Delhi – Red Fort, Jama Maszid, Raj Ghat & Chandni Chowk
- Visit New Delhi – Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, President House & Parliament House(photo stop)
- Evening free to relax or you can visit Connaught Place Shopping centre.
- Overnight stay at Delhi
Day 03:Delhi – Jaipur
- After breakfast at Hotel, Checkout and drive to Jaipur.
- Enroute Visit Fatehpur Sikri – Visit Buland Darwaza, Akbars Fort and Shrine of Saint Salim Chisti
- Arrive Jaipur and Checkin at Hotel
- Rest of the day at Leisure. O/N stay at Jaipur
Day 04:Jaipur City Tour
- After breakfast at hotel proceed for Jaipur City Tour
- Visit Amber Fort, The Ancient Capital of the state until 1728. See Sheesh Mahal Chamber of Mirrors, Diwan-e-aam (Hall of Public Audience) and Diwan-e-khas (Hall of Private Audience) & Sukhmandir.
- Later visit Jal Mahal, Maharaja’s City Palace, Royal Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds), Albert Museum Hall & Birla Temple.
- Evening you can visit the Johri Bazaar or Visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani Dinner
- Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 05:Jaipur – Pushkar – Jodhpur
- After breakfast check-out and drive to Jodhpur
- Enroute visit Pushkar – Brahma Temple, Pushkar Lake & Apteshewar Temple
- Continue drive to Jodhpur. Arrive and Checkin at Hotel. O/N stay at Pushkar
- Morning after breakfast, City Tour of Jodhpur
- Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore, Balsamand Palace and Lake.
- Overnight Stay at Jodhpur
Day 07:Jodhpur – Udaipur
- Breakfast at Hotel. Later checkout and drive to Udaipur
- Enroute visit beautiful Jain Temples at Ranakpur
- Arrive Udaipur and Checkin at Hotel. Rest of the day free to relax. O/N stay at Udaipur
- Breakfast at Hotel and proceed for a half day tour of City of Lakes
- Visit City Palace Complex & Museum, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari, Rana Pratap Memorial, Monsoon Palace and Moti Magri.
- Afternoon enjoy Boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Late afternoon you can visit Shilpgram (Craftsman Village) showcasing rural life and tradition.
- You can enjoy Folk Dance, Horse and Camel Ride and can buy souvenirs from here.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 09:Udaipur – Mumbai (By Air)
- After breakfast transfer to Udaipur Airport for flight to Mumbai
- Arrive Mumbai and transfer to Hotel. After some relax proceed for Mumbai City Tour
- Visit Elephanta Caves, Gateway of India, The Prince of Wales Museum & Drive past University of Bombay, High Court, Crawford Market
- Evening return back to Hotel. O/N stay at Mumbai
Day 10:Mumbai – Cochin – Munnar
- Morning after breakfast transfer to Mumbai Airport for your flight to Cochin
- Our representative will receive you on arrival at Cochin Airport.
- Proceed for a Half day city tour of Cochin.
- Visit Chinese Fishing Nets, Dutch Palace and Museum, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church.
- Afternoon proceed to Munnar, drive through lush green tea plantation and the beautiful valley view
- Arrival at Munnar, Check-in at hotel
- Overnight stay at Munnar
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Proceed to the full day city sightseeing of Munnar
- isit Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Photo point, Tea Museum & Top Station.
- Evening drive back to hotel
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 12:Munnar to Alleppey
- After breakfast checkout and drive to Alleppey – The backwater town of Kerala.
- Arrive and Checkin at Houseboat. Houseboat move in Backwater from 1200 Hrs till 1800 & 0600 Hrs – 1000 Hrs.
- Cruise through the narrow lane of Vembanad Lake. Lunch and Dinner will be served onboard.
- Houseboat will be anchored by 1800 Hrs. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 13:Alleppey to Kovalam
- Check out time form Houseboat is 10:00 A.M. After check out drives to Kovalam (170 Kms and 5 Hrs drives). On arrival check in at Hotel.
- Afternoon is at leisure and Evening free for personal activity.
- Overnight at Hotel .
- After breakfast we take you on a sightseeing tour of Trivandrum city.
- Visit Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, one of the richest temples in the world, the Kanakakkunnu Palace and the Kowdiar Palace
- Also visit Observatory, Science and Technology Museum, Trivandrum Zoo and museum and Sree Chitra Art Gallery.
- Late Afternoon retun back to Kovalam Beach to enjoy beautiful Sunset.
- Overnight stay at Kovalam
Day 15:Departure Trivendrum Airport
- After breakfast transfer from Kovalam to the Trivandrum airport/railway station for onward travel.
- Accommodation in shared twin room with Meals as mentioned.
- Sightseeing tours and inter city transfers in private vehicle with air-con.
- Meals as mentioned.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Visa fee for India (Depends on nationality)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Any International/ Domestic Airfare
- Any camera fee applicable at monuments
- Other meals, tip, drinks, personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Any optional activities or additional tours during free time.